CofC Logo

Center for Historic Preservation

The Caroline and Albert Simons, Jr. Center for Historic Preservation is housed at 12 Bull Street, on the western edge of the College of Charleston's campus, which itself is located in the center of the historic district of peninsular Charleston.

The Cameron House was built c.1851. The graceful antebellum mansion houses classrooms, design studios, exhibit space and faculty and program offices for the program of Historic Preservation and Community Planning.